April 28, 2012

JackRabbit 4 Hour - Race Director - 2012

I decided that since a lot of my crew had their eyes set on rockin' it at the Nanny Goat 12/24 hour race nearby we should have a prep event.  In addition it would also be my birthday celebration!  Yay!  I had a blast and a lot more people showed than I could have ever imagined.  Less than a minute after the finish people were asking when the next "JackRabbit" event was taking place.  It must have been the Coca Cola as the awards to the finishers.





Race bibs for the eco friendly

RD in full action

Headquarters

#1 seed Steve Fry, #2 seed Harry Vondenhof - all checked in.

Steve with the lead that would never be challenged

First place dog walker - Cory Fry


Harry kickin butt

Harry and 1 hour 1st placer Eric Doi playing chicken
 
Eric slaughtered it!

Paul pushing it!

Louise taking the 1 hour female race

our redo of the finish - makin it epic

sprinting for no reason

Aid station

RD with woman

Logan is a winner!





Heather enjoying her award

These ladies rock!

Paul properly modeling the coke - I mean trophy

2nd place 4 hour winner - Harry!

Final results

1st place winner of the JackRabbit - Steve Fry

Taylor and I capped of days of Dustin in Capo at Cannons-Dana Point