July 9, 2006

Carlsbad Triathlon 2006

I was very excited to get down to Carlsbad for my 2nd go at the triathlon thing. Pro like is a good description of my status. Taylor, Dan, and Jenny came down to support. Stoked! It was a killer ocean swim followed by a boring bike and run. But it didn't matter because I kept seeing Taylor yelling for me and telling me that I was winning. In the end I totally won! Had a blast.

I don't remember the distances, but I got 18th out of 46 peeps in my age group. Sweet!

Swim (19:04) - 1:54 pace
T1
Bike (51:16) - 18.14 mph
T2
Run (26:57) - 8:41 mpm

Overall - 1:37:17


Ocean swim.  I'm pretty sure I am somewhere in this shot...right....Taylor? 
Takin' off the sexy hot surf wetsuit!



















I love the bike portion.  I'm rocket like....I think
Sooo pro like!
I just ran...and ran....













Home stretch!





Bringing it home. Winner!
Done