October 24, 2010

LA Rock n Roll 2010

Rock n Roll Los Angeles 2010 - Head Coach Duties! The training leading up the race was fun. It was all around my stomping grounds in Riverside along the gage canal, orange groves, and all over Hawarden and Arlington Heights. New people, new friends, great times. Everyone finished and I think most will continue on with their running. Goal accomplished! Hotel Lobby

The Coach.  Not the car!  Thanks to the assistants for the awesome shirt!

Time for a night out on the town.


By "night" I mean a solid half yard of pre-race Belhaven Stout!


Posing with Queen Taylor of the Inland Empire


Crew cheering before the inspiration dinner


Kickin with Josh

Team Shot


I'm pretty good at this laid back thing


Race morning team picture




Pacing Sandy


About to go under a giants crotch!

Back to work


Event Coaches


Some chick named Deana

My girlfriend Kara

Picture of the year - with assistant Jana