December 5, 2010

Las Vegas Rock n Roll 26.2

I decided months prior that I needed to get a full marathon in to see what I could do.  The next thing I know I am working and living in Henderson making this a local event.  The terrible part was that I was incredibly sick as was the wife and we were considering completely dropping out of the event.  The morning of the race Taylor convinced herself and me that we should head out to the start and see what we could do.  We gave it our all and I had to walk almost the entire 2nd half of the race to confirm no passing out would take place.  Bummer dude.  It was great to see Josh from Team in Training out there.  He even stuck around to see me finish hours after he finished!  Someday when I am healthy again I will give this marathon thing a go again.

26.2 miles - 4:49:21 - 11:02 mpm

DONE!